I am a Product Manager who has spent more than 15 years bringing developers and business people together, 10+ years working on different teams and 6+ years working in an agile environment. I am a skilled modeler with a passion for diagramming and an addiction to optimizing flow. But what the most important is that I am always very happy to help in developing a shared understanding.
- Speaker at various conferences (KanDDDinsky Berlin, DDD EU Amsterdam, O'Reilly London) in different DomainDrivenDesign topics
- Went to EventStorming Master Class in Milan (Italy) and learned about this powerful technique of domain discovery and health assessment of systems. I brought the knowledge home directly from the inventor, Alberto Brandolini from Milan.
- Guided more teams to work in an agile way and helped them learn the different techniques and practices whilst working with them closely together as their Product Owner
- Led the official agile community of practice at a former company I worked with and also established the format of agile trainings there
- Speaker and facilitator of a whole day workshop at Germany's first DDD conference: the KanDDDinsky.
- You can read more about the workshop and the review here.
- Founder of the DDD community in Hungary: DDD Budapest
- Participated on more agile conferences and training
- Certified Scrum Product Owner
- Communication: People exceptionally talented in the Communication theme generally find it easy to put their thoughts into words. They are good conversationalists.
- Activator: People exceptionally talented in the Activator theme can make things happen by turning thoughts into action. They are often impatient.
- Analytical: People exceptionally talented in the Analytical theme search for reasons and causes. They have the ability to think about all the factors that might affect a situation.
- Woo: People exceptionally talented in the Woo theme love the challenge of meeting new people and winning them over. They derive satisfaction from breaking the ice and making a connection with someone.
- Harmony: People exceptionally talented in the Harmony theme look for consensus. They don’t enjoy conflict; rather, they seek areas of agreement.